Next Thursday evening, improbable research reports will fill the air, at our special performance for the Cambridge [Massachusetts] Science Festival. Please join us for…
“Improbable Research Reports” — Dramatic 2-minute-long readings from bizarre studies and patents that resulted in Ig Nobel Prizes, recited by an all-star cast of scientists, journalists, and other enlightening entertainers.
- Marc Abrahams
- Robin Abrahams (The Boston Globe’s Miss Conduct)
- Jean Berko Gleason (BU Professor and inventor of the Wug Test)
- Gary Dryfoos (Ig Nobel Majordomo)
- Corky White (Author and Food Anthropologist)
- Gus Rancatore (Proprietor, Toscanini’s Ice Cream)
- Marcia Bartusiak (Author and Executive Director, MIT Graduate Program in Science Writing)
- Daniel Rosenberg (Chemistry and physics demonstrator, Harvard University and Ig Nobel Performing Chemist)
- Katherine Meusey (Improbable Facilitator)
- Mary Carmichael (Higher education reporter, The Boston Globe)
- Jenny Gutbezahl (Actress, Quantitative Persona Developer for National Public Radio)
- Carly Carioli (Editor, The Boston Phoenix)
- David Kessler (Ig Nobel Stage Manager, avid sailor and whiskey connoisseur)
- and others TBA.
Where: Voltage Coffee & Art, 295 Third Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
Time: 6:00 pm, Thursday, April 26, 2012