Come see us on the Ig Nobel Tour of Scandinavia 2013:
|March 4-7, 2013
|DENMARK — with shows in:
- AARHUS: Monday and Tuesday, March 4 and 5 — University of Aarhus (2 shows), 7:00 PM. — TICKETS — (and meetup info, in case you want to meet up before the show with some interesting persons)
- ODENSE: Wednesday, March 6 — University of Southern Denmark, 7:00 pm, Odense Campus, SDU (U47), Campusvej 55, Indgang C, 5230 Odense M. — [TICKETS] — [MAP]
- COPENHAGEN: Thursday, March 7 — Geological Museum, Natural History Museum of Denmark, University of Copenhagen, 7:00 pm. — [TICKETS] — [MAP]
Every show in Denmark features:
- Marc Abrahams
- Chris McManus, Ig Nobel Prize winner (Scrotal asymmetry in man and ancient sculpture)
- Johan Pettersson, Ig Nobel Prize winner (Solution to the mystery of why certain Swedish citizens found that their hair had turned green)
- Wolter Seuntjens (A scientific investigation: Do people blush in the dark?
Organizer: Jens Holbech.
Sponsored by Carlsbergs Mindelegat. [TWITTER: #IgNobel]
|March 11, 2013, Monday, 5:30 pm
|SWEDEN: The Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Berzelius väg 3, Solna, Vesalius — [DETAILS] — Featuring:
Cosponsored by the Skeptics’ Association (Föreningen Vetenskap och Folkbildning). Organizer: Gustav Nilsonne. [Take a look back at last year's event.]
And immediately after that, come see others of us on the Ig Nobel Tour of the UK.