Annals of Improbable Research (AIR)
Table of Contents for Volume 1, Issue 6, Nov/Dec 1995
Animal Behavior Issue
On the cover: Photo for a sad-looking crab (Ovalipes punctatus) found on a South African beach. Submitted by Micheal Power, Department of Pediatrics & Child Health, Red Cross Memorial Children's Hospital, Rondesbosch, South Africa.
The features marked with a star (*) are based entirely on material taken straight from standard research (and other Official and Therefore Always Correct) literature. Many of the other articles are genuine, too, but we don't know which ones.
AIRhead Research Roundup
- AIRhead Research Review*
- AIRhead Medical Review*
- AIRhead Legal Review*
- Cindy Crawford Discovers*
- May We Recommend*
- Far Flung Findings*
- Project AIRhead 2000
- Call for Ig Nobel 1996 Nominations
- Ig Nobel on Radio
- Solution to Last Issue's Puzzler
- Nobel Thoughts: Roald Hoffman
- Bends on the Learning Curve
- AIR Vents (letters from readers)
- Experimental Evidence of the Butterfly Effect
- Correction --- Half-Empty / Half-Full
- Directed Evolution in the Ant Kingdom
- Why Do Rabbits Jump in Front of Cars?
- Independence Training for Lemmings
- Side Effects of a Master's Program on Two German Shepherds
- Scientic Adage- Assessment: The Tip of the Iceberg
- How Dead is a Doornail?
- Long-term Effects of Viewing TV
- Teachers Guide
- KGB Research Debunks Bell Curve
- A New Mathematics / Logic Symbol
- Family of Particles (Chapter 1)
- Family of Particles (Chapter 2)