Unauthorized Teaching Materials
For years we added items to this section on an irregularly regular basis. Eventually, we began putting them, instead in our blog. So enjoy (or don't) the items listed below. Then, to find lots more, go wander through the blog.
We believe that many teaching materials are good at killing students' curiosity. Here are some alternatives. We invite you to contribute others.
- [October 13, 2003] MATH LESSON: Two Billion Krispy Kreme Mentions
- Math 101
- [July 15, 2002] SCIENCE LESSON -- Everyone Move to Texas?
- [March 12, 2001] PHYSICS LESSON -- Bifocal Optics
- [February 16, 2001] PSYCHOLOGY LESSON -- Three Hours of Noise
- [January 26, 2001] CHEMISTRY LESSON -- Today's Water
- [November 27, 2000] STATISTICS LESSON -- Fat, Money, Correlation, Causality
- [November 15, 2000] BIOLOGY LESSON -- Humming and Vision
- [September 8, 2000] BIOLOGY LESSON -- Fat and Skinny
- [August 28, 2000] PHYSICS LESSON-- When Millipede Meets Train
- [July 3, 2000] PHYSICS LESSON -- A Fling With Miss Young